67 Unique Advice Pro Moms Said They Would Have Given Themselves As A New Mom!
Inside: Advice moms said they would have given themselves as a new mom! Best advice for new parents, they’re funny yet practical. Helps prepare you for motherhood
I asked my mom friends in one of my groups, what is the advice they would have given themselves as new moms. And the lovely ladies gave over a hundred responses, a few were similar but here are the best 67 unique parenting advice for new parents. Mostly funny and practical advice for new moms.
So, I decided to share it this here on the website, for more moms to learn mom tips from these experienced moms. These are not my personal opinion, but I wanted to share all of these with you as they said them!
Advice for New Moms
- Follow your gut, it’s always right!
- Accept help from who offer.
- Trust Your Instincts
- Postpartum anxiety is real.
- Buy a sofa slip cover now. Then take it off if you are having people over!
- Just let the stupid stuff go and sit and snuggle
- Don’t lose yourself. Take a day off even if you feel like you don’t want too.
- Be gentle with yourself
- Get groceries online or on amazon fresh.
- Give yourself time to adjust, find a good support system, and don’t compare yourself to other moms on social medi
- Not taking care of yourself first will hurt you in the short-term and long-run.
- Get a good baby monitor so you can do other things while the baby naps.
- Everything is going to be alright
- Take care of yourself too
- Babies don’t break, relax
- Get Mom Friends
- If you can’t pick up your baby all the time, it’s okay.
- Invest in a baby carrier right off the bat. Totally worth it for the snuggles and to get stuff done!
- Get your butt back in shape because it’s 23,807 times harder after 4.
- When the baby naps, you nap
- The baby would sleep great one day, and I would make it through.
- The feelings I felt in the first few months were valid and didn’t make me a bad mom.
- Let the baby’s dad have regular time with the baby every day and continue use as the child grows it is essential for your child’s bonding with the dad.
- You don’t need to be perfect. You just need to do your best.
- Have lots more sex with your hubby.
- Slow down
- Spend as much time with your kids it goes by really fast.
- It goes way to fast, they grow up in a blink, literally a blink!
- Stop cleaning everything. It doesn’t matter
- You don’t need to do anything more than take care of yourself and the baby.
- Enjoy all the moments
- This is your bestest time! The rest will not make history
- Dont put yourself last or everyone will expect it forever
- You’re going to do a great job!
- Just cultivate patience and be more social
- Roll with it. There is no schedule. It is what it is… and seriously…DON’T GOOGLE!
- Take newborn pictures.
- Do YOU. Don’t worry about what every other mom has done/said.
- Calm down. It’s not the end of the world and it’s not going to matter in the long run.
- Don’t go on Facebook and Instagram and judge what other moms are doing.
- Take one picture each day, BUT live in the moment, not behind the camera
- Relax – don’t take everything so seriously – and you CANNOT control your kids. Let them be themselves
- Do not satisfy yourself with food
- Stand up for your opinions and how you want to raise your child
- Don’t treat yourself with wine all the time
- It’s ok to do things the easy way sometimes
- Get some damn rest!
- Put your oxygen mask on FIRST! You can’t be a breath of fresh air and when you are struggling for oxygen!
- You will not miss any firsts. The first time YOU see it will be the first.
- Accept all the help, but filter some of the advice.
- Get a good stroller and get outside AS MUCH AS YOU CAN…
- Stop yelling
- Focus on sleep/self care (Join our Me Time Challenge)
- Your feelings are valid.
- Talk to someone about it
- Get up and brush your hair and teeth, the first thing
- Throw all your expectations out the window.
- Do not listen to the parenting advice of people who have not yet raised children.
- Birth control
- Fuck the housework… and your in-laws shit comments
- Quit your job, stay home, and start your own business sooner rather than later. You are scared but you can do it!
- It’s okay not to enjoy all the moments, it doesn’t make you a lesser mother.
- The feeling of failure is a myth. Get over it, be yourself, and chill.
- Your instincts were right.
I hope you enjoyed these tips for first-time mom; I definitely felt these were the best parenting tips every new mom needs.
|More Posts like these one Pinterest |